Sunday, January 11, 2009

Just Live Your Life!

Today I heard the phrase "You are never too old to have a new life". This phrase resonated with me thoroughly. You see its never really too late to have a new life, as long as we are alive. If there is a life you have been waiting to live, why not begin today. Each time I think in these terms, I realize that they are parts of my life that are missing from the overall picture. These parts I keep waiting to live , as if there is just the right moment. And this happens to be that moment. Whether its to spend more time doing the things that I love, being in true service or just having more fun in general, each day these have been placed at the bottom of the to-do list. Not anymore! I was reminded today, as a special family said goodbye to their special son, that its not how long you live, its how you live. You can be young in years and have a beautiful, significant, epic of a life story, if you make lasting impressions and live the life that you truly want. To borrow a phrase from T.I. "Just Live Your life!" This is the only moment that counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment