Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Vision, Change and Faith - Why we need all three

A change in my external circumstances provides me with an opportunity to grow as a human being. The greater the change, the faster I can grow. If we can perceive change along these lines, we will find it exciting and energizing, rather than depressing and debilitating. I read this somewhere, and boy am I growing. Its seems that 2009 has been designed with change in mind, so instead of falling under the bus of change, I climbing on it using the steps of Faith. There can be no change without Faith, I am here to tell. There should be neither, without Vision; your Vision defines the change, the outcome, what you desire, and the intended state for your life. To truly see faith in action, you must a Vision for your life, for your future. Envision your future life, change now, and have faith, a confident belief, that what you see, you will be... even without proof, that is --- until you are living it of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment