Sunday, November 16, 2008

Amazing Grace

Last night before I feel asleep I recognize the presence of Amazing Grace in my life. I was filled with pure humility for yet another chance to succeed. Grace is defined as the enabling power sufficient for progression or the necessary power to succeed. Divine Grace is defined as an indispensable gift from God for development, improvement, and character expansion. With this gift we can overcome our inherent limitations, weaknesses, and faults.

Divine Grace also can be defined as God's empowering presence in ones life enabling them to do and be what they were created to do and be. This is manifested by the multitude of chances we are given to fulfill our life's purpose. Chances to develop who we are, to truly inhabit ourselves. In spite of the many times we have abandoned our journey.

2 comments:

  1. Your message is very powerful. It’s encouraging tone drives me to want to find my calling. I am one of those people who are unaware of my life’s purpose. Why is it so difficult to narrow down what my passion is and direct my energy towards fulfilling this calling. Some people are so in tuned with their calling that it goes without question. I, on the other hand, am looking for my passion, I am looking for my life’s purpose and if I am luck to recognize it, I will fulfill it’s calling with “divine grace”.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said Marcia. My of us including me did not come into our "own" until recently. You purpose is being revealed to you each day, just pay attention.

    ReplyDelete