Saturday, November 8, 2008

Today I had to stop and listen to what my body was saying. I have been doing the most and getting very little rest, the perfect recipe for a depleted immune system. My children caught a cold and I followed suit. Today I decided to cancel everything I had to do and truly listen to my body and provide the care it required. Mostly, it needs rest. I began treating my immune system with all the things I know it loves, vitamin C, echinacea and drank peppermint tea to relax and soothe all areas that were disturbed. Sometimes in all your grand plans your body signals to you to slow down. Any illness can be taken as a direct message from the body to stop and listen to its needs. After all you are not in control of everything, as a matter of fact anything! So its going to be an early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment