Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thank You

I am fortunate and so are you to have true friends. Friendship is defined by Webster as supportive behavior between two or more beings. Support is defined as to hold in position so as to keep from falling, sinking, or slipping. To bear the weight of, especially from below. My friends provide me with that level of support. They keep me from falling, literally as well as figuratively, sinking or slipping. They bear the weight especially from below; such that the things they do to support me, are done without expectation of public recognition. Its as if they operate below the surface to keep me standing and intact. Tonight I am issuing a great THANK YOU to you all for your support and ask you to continue to stand by me as they have always done.

1 comment: