Monday, November 3, 2008

You are worthy

When my self-esteem takes a beating my self worth should kick in. I consider myself to be a confident person. I am confident in front of my peers and in front of strangers. As a matter of fact I recently took a personality test and I was found to be outgoing. So I would say my self esteem is intact for now. But even when my self esteem has been great, my self worth has not always been great. Lurking behind the exterior was and sometimes is some one who can forget the value of herself - her self worth. Your self esteem can go up and down. Its how you feel about yourself at the present time good or bad. Its changeable, it can grow if you get a promotion, a compliment or loose that hard to loose last ten pounds. Self worth is innate, you are born with it, its a gift from God. You are worthwhile person you have a value from birth. Your life is an expression of divine energy and purpose. The thing with self worth is that you can forget you have it. So what I am issuing to you is a reminder, you are worthy even if your self esteem is not quite on point today.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this! My son is going throught this which makes we question myself. We are going to work through this, but thanks!

    ReplyDelete