Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Could I be a hater?

When we begin to not like someone for what they possess something that we don't, or may they have been blessed in a way that we have not. Or maybe they possess a physical quality that we just don't find appealing, we are beginning to sow seeds of hate. I know, hate seems like such a strong word. I don't like it, I even hate using it to describe a possible quality that I might have. However, the very foundation of hate is jealously, disregard, disrespect, feeling of separateness, us against them. All of which I have manifested on more than on occasion. Hate takes a hold of you when you least expect it, as a matter of fact it shows up when you swear that you don't possess it. We find ourselves manifesting it to our partners, friends, coworker, parents, sibling, whoever. Pretty soon no one is immune from our dislike. I am making 2009 a year of less hate and will make a conscious effort to try manifesting the polar opposite of hate. Would you join me in my quest to stop being a hater. Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment