Monday, December 29, 2008

Divine Intervention

Here I am feeling some apprehension and some fear over a life changing event in the works. Its seems as if at once, I could have the opportunity to purse my dream life, and I am lagging behind my destiny. Tonight, I have one thing in mind and that is Divine Intervention. Other words for intervention are interference and interruption. Divine interference and interruption can be defined as a miracle. Sometimes, as a matter of fact most if not all of the time, you are not quite ready for the divine to intervene/interrupt your life. I have been working on faith for some time now and this is a how faith plays out. When you are interrupted your current path, when your current well laid out plans are interfered with, do you realize that it could be the divine miracle? Working for your best interest, aiding you in fulfilling your life's purpose, answering your very prayers, laying out for you a different, better path.

2 comments:

  1. This makes me think of that saying "if you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans." God / the universe always seems to have a different plan laid out for us. It would seem that the best thing to do is to PLAN to be prepared for the "divine miracle" that comes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on! Being prepared does have it challenges. I am working steadily on this.

    ReplyDelete