Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Zion and Katara

Zion he is my dreamer. From the time Zion was born he would stare at me. As a matter of fact, when the doctor handed me him we could not take our eyes off each other. Its always felt that there was a familiarity of our spirits. I still catch him starring at me. Most who know him would describe him as a cool kid. I attest to many that my cool kid was raised on herbal tea, he drank catnip tea as a child and loved it, to explain his coolness, but it goes beyond that. He is the one I tell my dreams and hopes because he is as protective and convinced as I am about them. He holds my hand and says I love you at any given time. Recently while spending the afternoon in my bed, I described to him in confidence my courageous and powerful alter ego and asked him to suggest a name for her. He asked where did she live? I said the ocean. He said so when you are afraid she helps you to be strong? I said yes and he named her Katara....and I said Perfect!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment